Ewing, NJ - March 19th, 2002
For 10 Gb applications we introduce:
- World's smallest 1-R optical receiver with coplanar output
- Available with PIN or APD integrated with TIA
- Same small-form-factor footprint and pinout for both
- Models R402-C1 or R402APD-C1
- 1-R optical receiver with APD + TIA in standard coaxial output package
- Sensitivity of -26 dBm at BER 10-12, M=7 (see plot below)
- Model R402APD-K
- 2-R digital optical receiver with PIN or APD + TIA + Limiting Amp
- Single-ended models R601 and R601APD w/300 mV p-p output
- Differential models R602 and R602APD w/600 mV p-p output
- Constant output over whole dynamic range
And for 40 Gb applications we introduce:
- High Gain 1-R optical receiver (PIN + TIA) with 150 V/W
- Typical BER sensitivity of -12 dBm (see plot below)
- Low frequency cutoff below 100 KHz
- Model R404HG
Below is advanced data for some of these new products.
Check out our PDF datasheets for the latest information.
BER sensitivity plot for the 1-R APD Receiver:
Eye Diagram for the 1-R APD Receiver:
150 V/W Pigtailed Optical Receiver Sensitivity Curve:
For additional information, including complete product specifications, operational capabilities and pricing, or to discuss your application in detail, please call Discovery at: (609) 434-1311 or fax: (609) 434-1317.