For busy test stations or student labs, where users of different experience levels might be handling high value opto-electronics that are easily damaged by mishandling, order your photodiode or photoreceiver to be mounted in the Lab Buddy.
Built-in Safety Features:
- LED will flash when excessive photocurrent is being applied to detector
- Locking type power switch is designed to prevent accidental removal of power
- Locking power connector mechanism will prevent accidental removal of power during operation.
- Built-in current limiting and sequenced biasing
- Lab instrumentation module for O/E conversion of:
- Optical pulses having Full Width Half Maximum of 10 to 50 psec
- RF over fiber in X, S, C, Ka, K, Ku, V or W bands
- Data rates at 2.5, 10, 12.3, 40, 43, or 80 Gb/s
- Use in student labs or busy test stations where not all users are experienced in handling opto-electronic components