Wideband Limiting Differential Amplifier from 30 kHz to 20 GHz
The DSC-R416 is a limiting differential amplifier that offers high gain, with a typical operating range of 30 kHz to 20 GHz. The DSC-R416 offers a small footprint and is useful for several applications such as optical communications, as well as, RF communications where speed and high gain, in low signal level applications, are desired.
All RF Amplifiers should be this easy to use...
...when using Discovery's they are!
- Easy-to-use RF Amplifier Gain Block
- Ultra Broadband Response
- Low Group Delay Ripple
- Low Noise
- Differential GPPO Inputs and Outputs
- Powered from a Single Regulated DC Supply
- General Purpose Wideband RF Amplifier
- Ideal for Optical and RF Communications (30 kHz low frequency cutoff)
- Test and Measurement
- Differential Input cancels common Mode Noise
Related Products and Papers:
- DSC-R416 - Wideband Limiting Differential Amplifier from 30 kHz to 20 GHz